- The cleaning validation professional will be responsible for planning, co-ordinating and executing cleaning validation activities.
- Support relevant validation master plan activities.
- Generating, executing or reviewing plans/ protocols/ reports/ SOPs/ WIs/ WS associated with cleaning validation activities.
- Maintain cleaning validation files.
- Participate in Change Control Programme.
- Participate in the Self Inspection programme and External Audit.
- The cleaning validation professional will generate relevant yearly product quality reports.
- Mentor Validation professionals in area of responsibility.
- Contribute to establishing Global standards for Cleaning validation within the company.
The Cleaning Validation Professional will have a degree in a technical discipline with at least 3 years relevant cleaning validation experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.