I have a new exciting opportunity within the life sciences sector for a process engineer
The Process Engineer will provide technical expertise in Upstream/Downstream processing to support the commercial manufacturing of therapeutic proteins in a mammalian cell culture facility.
What does this job involve?
- Use scientific/engineering principles to support process deviations and provide product impact assessments.
- The Process Engineer will help in the design, commissioning and the qualification of the new manufacturing facility.
- Establish the commercial process and routine manufacturing operations by serving as a commercial manufacturing process SME.
- Be the POC for trouble shooting processing issues.
- Identify and lead process improvement projects and cost reduction projects and work cross functionally to prioritise projects.
- The Process Engineer will Implement process CAPA’s, author or review, and approve process validation strategies, protocols and reports.
- Coach fellow process engineers/scientists and manufacturing staff.
What you need for this Process Engineering job:
- You need a degree in Science or Engineering with substantial experience in Upstream and/or Downstream processing in a large-scale biopharmaceutical facility with demonstrated expertise.
- Experience working with a start up biologics facility would be an advantage.
If you feel you are suitable and have the relevant experience apply today or Send your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.