You will be responsible for supporting all operational readiness activities to ensure the facility design meets end user requirements. The role will evolve to leading a team of highly trained professionals in the manufacture of biological products in adherence to the highest standards of quality and regulatory compliance. The Shift lead will be responsible for the recruitment, development and retention of the team.
- You will be responsible for leading Bioprocesses in a state-of-the-art facility
- The Bioprocessing shift lead will manage shift activities with production needs, prioritizes tasks and assigns resources accordingly.
- You will provide input on equipment installation, start-up, operation and troubleshooting to support introduction of new products.
- Where necessary, assist in Facility and Equipment start up and Validation activities.
- Manages all training and team communications including assignment and prioritization of work activities.
- You will be responsible for delivery of objectives and managing performance management and development of direct reports.
- The shift lead will lead all employee relation matters and ensure challenges and opportunities are addressed proactively and in a timely basis.
- Will play an important role in the execution of the business plans while ensuring cross functional collaboration and leadership execution.
- Responsible for schedule adherence metric on shift; drives performance to ensure throughput and changeover targets are met.
- The next Bio-processing lead should have a degree in Science or Engineering with extensive experience in biopharma manufacturing.
- You should have at least 5+ years’ experience in supervisory or leadership roles with strong technical knowledge of bioprocessing.
- Experience supporting start up activities, particularly in a greenfield context would be very beneficial.
- You should demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills.
If you’re looking to join one of Ireland’s most exciting start-up projects with a very competitive remuneration package get in touch now.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.