Assist & drive the implementation of ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 Management Systems on site.
Implement comprehensive EHS programmes across the site that meet best practice and compliance obligations.
Provide technical support and drive the implementation of new processes & compliance systems related to all aspects of environmental management programmes across site and in accordance with the Industrial Emissions Licence.
- The EHS Specialist will Implement ISO 14001& 45001 Management Standards.
- Implement & update existing programmes to align with new Corporate EHS Standards.
- You will ensures that site operations are carried out at all times in compliance with the sites EPA Industrial Emissions Licence.
- Support EHS CAPA development and closure.
- Provides technical EHS support & expertise to all Departments and personnel on site.
- The EHS Specialist will participate in the site Emergency Response programme and supports continuous improvement activities.
The next EHS Specialist should have a degree in Environmental Science, Health & Safety or Chemical Engineering. You should have experience working within the pharma or biopharma industry working toward ISO 14001/45001 certification
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.