The Instrumentation & Calibration Engineer will play a key technical role in the new state of the art Cell Therapy facility. The Instrumentation Engineer is responsible for Instrument support activities during the tech transfer and day-to-day operations.
- As the Instrumentation & Calibration Engineer you will be responsible for supervision and Coordination of all Calibration contractors.
- Maintain the preventative maintenance schedule and complete any demand maintenance as required.
- You will provide support on Automation systems with assistance of the Vendor and the Process Engineer
- Completion and recording of functional and safety checks on test instruments and correction of any deviations from specifications.
- Maintain and manage a stock of required spares for instruments.
- Support engineering function in any projects or process requirements, which are appropriate
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule
- Manage and Execute change controls for continuous improvement projects
- Lead RCA’s and the close out of Deviation/ CAPA’s in a timely manner.
- Participate in any required training and ensure team members are suitably trained.
- Drive a continuous improvement mind-set in line with AGILE program
- You should have a 3rd level Engineering, or equivalent and manufacturing experience in biopharmaceutical operations involving cell cultures or Regenerative Medicines and VHP decontamination an advantage.
- Experience with regulatory audits, in particular representing engineering type issues.
- Proven experience of handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A proven ability to get involved in cross functional teams and deliver on tight timelines
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.