Finance Manager- 12 months with view to permanency- Dublin 22
Leading company based in south west Dublin are looking to hire a Senior Accountant/Finance Manager with revenue exposure. This role will also have two direct reports.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Implement cash flow reporting and forecasting together with providing the necessary financial information to support operational management.
- Revenue recognition.
- Preparation of the monthly revenue and gross margin reports and analysis.
- Support the external audit and tax compliance for including VAT returns and customs reporting.
- Control and reconciliation of the Balance Sheet accounts.
- Assisting with monthly reports on KPIs
- Ensure revenue is recognised within IFRS guidelines and ensure that relevant controls, documentation, and sign offs are in place.
- Development of the annual budget and ad-hoc forecasts as required.
- Qualified accountant or finalist will also be considered.
- Previous people management experience.
- Revenue exposure would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of ERP systems desirable.
For full details, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.