Our client, a medium sized practice who are growing and expanidng, are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team, to deliver accounting and tax compliance services to audit exempt clients in the SME sector. This is an exciting opportunity with great chances of career progression, including the prospect of relocation abroad.
Your job will involve:
- Managing client work to deliver year end accounts and tax compliance services to clients on a timely basis.
- Preparation of income/capital gains/corporation tax returns
- Interaction with clients at all stages of the accounts preparation and approval process
- Leading your own client portfolio and manage client relationships
- Involved in development of the practice
- Managing and monitoring the department key performance indicators on a periodic basis
- Coaching members of the team and reviewing work accordingly
- Must have completed Irish accounting exams
- Post qualification practice experience
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines to ensure that compliance requirements are met
- Team player and able to work on own initiative with good self-management
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is an immediate requirement. If you are an Accountant looking for an exciting career with vast opportunities, please apply now.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.