We are looking for x2 Software Testers to work on large scale telecom projects.
The roles will be based in Dublin and be fully remote for the foreseeable future. The initial engagement will last for 2 months and has an excellent chance of being extended.
Preference will be given to immediately available candidates. The salary on offer is €3,500 per month (€42,000 per annum).
Open to EU Citizens, Stamp 1 and Stamp 4 Visa’s. Must be based in Ireland.
What you need:
- 3-4 years of experience in Software Testing
- Well versed in Testing Processes & Methodologies
- Have worked in complete Software Testing Lifecycle
- Have good knowledge of Software Life Cycle
- Good knowledge on Defect logging and tracking reporting etc.
- Knowledge in QC & Jira Defect Management Tools
- Need to work from Network Lab (Blanchardstown) / Dublin 2 as per test requirements.
- Have some experience on Mobile Testing or have basic knowledge of Networks on Mobiles
- Good Level of Knowledge in Unix /Linux & SQL is must
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills ( writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs, reporting test status, etc.)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good Communication, Follow-ups, Tracking, Ownership and Concluding things capabilities and Team player
- Telecom Domain Experience Preferred
If you need any additional information, contact Chris Stewart 014744 601
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.