This is an opportunity to work on the coalface of the rapidly changing talent solution industry, delivering innovative services to iconic brands. The Managed Services team delivers a wide portfolio of recruitment solutions to FDI start-ups, MNC ramp ups and international expansions. We aid some of the fastest growing companies in the world from here in Ireland. In addition, we specialise in running public sector competitions, partnering with national organisations delivering best in practice recruitment projects. Managed Services is now on a journey to become the largest RPO provider in Ireland and we’re looking for career driven professionals to join our delivery team and manage complex and challenging contracts.
As a Project Administrator, you will have the opportunity to join our dynamic and high performing team, receive excellent training whilst working with some of our most prestigious clients. All you need is a head for a fast-paced environment and a desire for success.
- Providing administrative and resourcing support to project team and account managers
- Carry out interview scheduling and pre-screens for the specialist recruitment teams
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating the account and project managers where required
- Tracking client SLA’s and KPI’s for on-going projects
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates CV’s and job applications
- Review project activities for compliance with procedures and standards
- Assists with the production of user documentation
- Supporting back office ATS systems and quality improvement
- Superb administrative experience
- MS Office: Excel, Word and Outlook an absolute minimum
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional time keeping, with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency of English both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf.
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard
- Healthy work-life balance
The is a new opportunity on our team and we are hoping to consider suitable candidates immediately
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.