My client within the Financial Services area have a requirement for a senior qualified finance professional with 6 years or more in the leasing area . Within this role you will manage the leasing division from a finance perspective and manage all accounting, reporting and tax requirements for group, performance, statutory and tax reporting in addition to performance reporting and driving digital optimization and process re-engineering.
The company supports remote working and you will get the opportunity to work from home 50% of the time if needed.
- Provide all finance info required for the group – in relation to month and year end and anything else that’s required
- Ensure accounting and tax records are maintained to a highly professional standard in compliance with relevant legal and regulatory requirements, IFRS, tax law and group accounting standards.
- Management and development of a small finance team
- Manage and control Finance systems and processes ensuring processes are improved where needed
- Lead and manage projects within finance
- Ensuring the group is compliant with complex and varied tax regulations across corporation tax, VAT, payroll taxes and transfer pricing
- Manages the accounting processes that have been outsourced to an external provider, ensuring the relationship with our partner is maintained to high standard, handle escalation issues, support SLA development and process improvement opportunities.
- Audit / Group Finance reviews: Coordinate the annual year-end financial audit
- Fully qualified accountant with 8 years or more experience within the leasing industry
- Strong relevant technical accounting and IFRS knowledge
- Strong understanding of operational, financial, and accounting treatment of Financial services products specifically in-depth product knowledge of Asset Finance products including Finance Lease, Operational Lease, Hire Purchase, Stocking finance as well as financial products
- Must have managed a finance team and all duties involved
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.