My client within the Charity, non for profit sector have a requirement for a filly qualified Finance Manager within this sector or alternative would be Public Sector . In this role you will manage the finance function including managing the team and all day to day duties
- Coordinate production of monthly management account packs
- Overall responsibility for consolidation of group management accounts
- Budgeting, cash flow forecasting and scenario planning.
- Work with the CFO on financial strategy.
- Oversee your team to track costs, capacity and efficiencies to ensure cash flow is managed effectively
- Review of Budget v Actual results with function heads
- Oversee all finance and accounting practices in the Group.
- Responsibility for production of group and subsidiary statutory financial statements
- Invest in systems
- Managing the completion of regulatory and other statutory returns.
- Manage the HQ Finance and Programme Finance teams
- Regular liaison and presentations to the Management Team
- Qualified Finance Manager from a Charity or non for Profit organization this exp is a must to apply
- Fully qualified with 5 years or more pqe
- Strong multi-currency exposure
- Strong month end and management of finance functions
- Must have strong people management
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – firstname.lastname@example.org, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.