Looking for an Accounting Associate with fluent German for a Medical Device company in Galway. In this role, you will support the efforts of the Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable and ensure transactions are completed timely and accurately.
- Reviews and maintains company accounts receivable.
- Identifies and resolves customer/vendor disputes or discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Processes payments from customers.
- Maintains and reconciles customer accounts.
- Assist management with the financial close process
- Ensures internal controls compliance
- Qualified Accounting Technician with 1+ years related experience or a minimum level 7 Degree qualification in Accounting or Finance.
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting processes and theory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with 10-key, and expertise working with personal computers.
- Must be self-directed, and demonstrate good teambuilding skills.
- Language – fluent German and English both oral and written is required for this role
If you are interested in this Accounting Associate, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.