My client in the waste management industry is recruiting for a Financial Accountant.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working on their own initiative, have excellent communications skills and work well as part of a team.
This role will suit a Qualified Financial Accountant who is highly organised, enthusiastic and eager to work in a busy account’s office.
You will be assisting the existing accounts department in the daily tasks associated with a busy commercial back office function.
DUTIES • CRO, CT and Financial Statement preparation for multiple Group Companies • PAYE, VAT, RCT, CSO returns
• Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts • Ensuring compliance with internal controls and procedures
• Bank and petty cash reconciliations
• Oversee the accounts payable dept.
• Handling Customer & Supplier account queries
• Management reporting
• Office administration duties REQUIREMENTS
• Qualified / ACCA.
• Minimum 2 Years Audit Practice experience is essential
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Work on own initiative
• Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts is desirable
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.