My client within the banking sector have a requirement for a fully qualified accountant with a strong banking background .
In addition the role also incorporates responsibility for the integrity and control of the General Ledger, reviewing / challenging all reconciliations submitted and ensure these are performed to the agreed standard.
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to establish, document and prioritise / design requirements
- Drafting formal Business Requirement Documentation
- Reporting progress and key updates to Senior Management
- Documentation of “User Guides” and undertaking staff training where required
- Management and control of the GL reconciliation process, ensuring integrity and accuracy of the GL reconciliations
- Overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with the GL management policy
- Review and challenge inputs and ensure the required standard is maintained
- Ensure all GL reconciliation activity cycle dates are met including reporting to the Finance Senior Management Team
- Identify and deliver ongoing GL process improvements,
- Monitor existing GL controls and develop new controls, to ensure the integrity of the GL
- Support the continuous improvement agenda of the Finance Team
- Qualified Accountant with a strong banking / financial services background
- Experience working on key projects within finance
To apply send your cv to Laura in SIgmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.