My client within the non for profit sector have a requirement for a qualified accountant with strong finance management experience who has worked within non for profit or public sector in recent work experience
- Management of all financial and management accounts and reporting of the same
- As Financial Controller you will oversee all payments ensuring funds are distributed in line with strong governance and financial controls.
- You will manage all aspects of financial reporting including the annual budgeting process, internal monthly reporting, forecasting and preparation of year end statutory accounts.
- The role will oversee the annual statutory audit
- The role will manage a team of six including the accounts payable function.
- You will play a key role in ensuring the annual budget is maximised while maintaining strong governance
- Management of audit and all queries involved
- Project work
- Qualified accountant – 5 years at finance management level – must be coming from public sector or non for profit
- Experience in management of finance team
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.