My client based in D22 A large Pharma company have a requirement for a senior accountant to come in on a 12 month contract
- Revenue recognition.
- Produce timely monthly management accounts.
- Month-end close process with associated reporting and controls.
- Support the consolidation of monthly actual results and feed into the monthly reporting process
- Ensure that the required accounting control procedures are in place and are effective. This includes the control and reconciliation of the Balance Sheet accounts.
- Implement cash flow reporting and forecasting.
- Support the external audit and tax compliance
- Support various ad-hoc projects as required by the Managing Director.
- Revenue and gross margin calculations and analysis for a portfolio of customer contracts.
- Preparation of the monthly revenue and gross margin reports and analysis, comparing act
- ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- 5+ years of progressive financial analysis experience.
- Must have strong revenue accounting experience
- Demonstrated experience of ERP accounting software.
- Must be coming from industry – accountants coming directly from an accounting firm or a financial service company wont be considered
- SME background is preference
If interested in this role and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.