We are looking for an Accounts Payable specialist to join an excellent SME in Cork City. This family run business are looking for someone to join their Finance team in an Accounts Payable role. It is an excellent business who value their staff and are looking for someone who will have a long term career within their business.
- processing creditor invoices accurately to the company's financial system
- assisting with month end cost review/analysis and reconciliations of relevant ledger accounts
- maintaining up to date filing of invoices/statements etc.
- Assist with the management of scheduled payment runs
- Monitoring the Finance mailbox to ensure all e-mails are dealt with within agreed timeframes
- Communicating externally with suppliers on various matters regarding their account
- Communicating externally with the bank to resolve payment queries
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure the key information is shared across all relevant functions within the organisation
- Working closely with other members of the Finance team on various ad hoc projects and general day-to-day operations
What we are looking for:
- Someone with experience within an Accounts Payable department
- A person with Sage and Microsoft excel skills
- A hardworking individual looking for a long term career
If this is you, please apply, this is an immediate requirement. Long term career opportunities and the chance to join a friendly team await!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.