A Global Wealth and Asset Management company in Dublin's city Centre is looking for motivated candidates with excellent customer service focus for a part-time role. The working hours are ca. 20 - 30 hours per week (Monday to Friday in the late morning and early afternoon) and can be discussed individually.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will answer customer queries over the phone as well as via email.
- You take ownership of every customer interaction to ensure issues and enquiries are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- You perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer such as transaction requests, account amendments, etc.
- You explain products & services as well as provide guidance on tools and sources of information to empower customers to self-serve.
- You promote the brand to drive revenue opportunities for the business.
- You constantly provide feedback to management on what improvements can be made.
What are the requirements?
- You have a passion for customer service in financial services.
- You can handle customer queries in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a great team player.
- You must be fluent in both written and spoken English as your clients will be UK based.
- You have a good attention to detail.
If this opportunity is interesting for you, please apply today and we will be in touch soon with the next stage of the process.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.