Job: Test Development Engineer
Salary: Completive Market Rate (DOE)
My Client, a Multinational company based in Galway, is currently looking for a Test Engineer to join their team.
- Design and develop test software and test systems in line with company/client standards.
- Develop Rest of Bus Simulations (RBS) using Vector CANoe software and Vector hardware.
- Validate test software and test systems.
- Document test system design.
- Take an innovative approach to testing and keep up to date with new technologies.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
- Train and support users.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics Engineering or Equivalent.
- 3+ Years’ test development experience.
- Experience developing and modifying Bus Simulations with Vector CANoe and Vector hardware essential.
- Understanding of software development processes and tools.
- Experience in development of C / C++.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.