Job Title: Senior Electrical Engineer required (Limerick)
Our client, an Engineering Design Consultancy is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer. The job will be based in Limerick and a full-time position is available for the right person.
The focus of the job is:
- Lead and manage the full Electrical Design on projects always demonstrating client care.
- Fulfil electrical design work as required.
- Management of both project teams and cross-functional teams within the organisational structure.
- Assist modellers to produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings.
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the following Electrical design areas: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, MV/LV Power Distribution, Containment and BMS.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- Exhibit leadership qualities whilst working flexibly as part of a team.
- Minimum Degree level in Electrical Engineering
- Chartership desirable
- 6+ years Building Services Consultancy Design experience
- Proficient user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux
- BIM experience advantageous
For further information:
Please contact Conor O Malley: Ph 083 834 9796 / Email - COMalley@sigmar.ie to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.