SME Company require an accounts payable executive for a permanent position - Cork city based.
In this role as an Accounts Payable Expert your duties in this job will include but not be limited to
- To ensure accurate processing, matching and reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Communicate with creditors daily regarding payments, statements and queries arising and follow through to resolution
- Completion of monthly creditor reconciliations
- Knowledge of RCT
- Prepare supplier payments for authorisation by the Accounts Payable Manager
- Assist and report to the Accounts Payable Manager
- Ensure compliance and accurate reporting
- Min 4 years experience in an Accounts Payable role
- High volume processing experience
- Familiar with SAGE
- Ideally coming from an SME Environment
- Discretion at all times in relation to sensitive, private, and confidential information
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines, particularly at month end.
- Excellent attention to detail
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.