Quality Administrator – Cork
About your new Job
You will assist in providing technical and administration support to customers, distributors, quality and sales departments.
About your new Employer
A Manufacturing company based in Cork
- You will be responsible for documentation concerning product quality including customer questionnaires.
- Keep up to date with changes to legislation and industry changes that effect the business by maintaining an awareness of current regulatory and certification standards.
- Responsible for handling customer complaints and questions on technical issues.
- Responsible for Product registration in international markets.
- Liaise with the sales team in various markets to ensure products meet the regulatory requirements.
- Outline requirements for labelling storage and packaging.
- Undertake laboratory analysis when required.
- Degree in Food Science/ Business
- 5 years + experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in the food/ manufacturing industry.
- Quality experience desirable but not essential.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Cork
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Nicola McCarthy on 021-2359146 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.