Job: Manufacturing Team Lead
Salary: Competitive Market Rate (DOE)
- Motivate and Lead your Manufacturing Team.
- Provide technical expertise and support in resolution of process deviations, root cause analysis, CAPAs and process improvements.
- Review and approve of change controls.
- Promote a culture of contamination control and compliance with aseptic best practice.
- Report daily on the status of all operations and support activities.
- Work with cross-functional teams.
- Develop direct reports through appropriate training, assigning progressive challenging tasks and managing mid-year and annual reviews.
- Provide technical guidance and approval for manufacturing batch record.
- Comply with the EHS policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Hold a Level 8 BSc/BEng Degree in Engineering or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience in batch processing, automation, commissioning and validation in an FDA/HPRA regulated industry.
- Knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding of the principles of contamination control and regulatory expectations for aseptic processing
- Experience managing direct reports.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.