- The microbiology analyst will be responsible for environmental Monitoring of Grade 8/9 Cleanrooms as well as Grade 5/7 Cleanrooms and Isolators.
- Reading of Environmental Monitoring Plates
- Bioburden testing of water & disinfectants
- Writing technical reports
- The Microbiology Analyst will carry out water sampling as well as testing In-Process samples (Protein Concentration, Density and pH).
The Microbiology Analyst will have a relevant degree with previous biopharmaceutical microbiology experience.
Next gen working environment, 33% shift allowance and annual leave.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.