- The QC Analyst will be responsible for testing of all laboratory samples including Raw Materials, Packaging Components, Product, Validation, Stability, Environmental, OH
- Perform laboratory tests as per SOP or pharmacopoeia
- Record analytical test results in an accurate manner
- Operate/ maintain/ calibrate laboratory instruments
- The QC Analyst prepare/execute instrument and method validation protocols
The QC Analyst will have a relevant degree with 1 year experience working with HPLC/UPLC and GC.
Why apply for this job?
Pension, healthcare, annual bonus and a gym on site.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.