• Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, and management on the goals of the project
• Develop and maintain the Project schedule/plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to deliver the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
• Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project
• Maintain Actions/Risk and Decision logs
• Generates and owns the GMP change control
• Motivate, support and direct project team members to deliver on project plan
• Lead Team meetings and cross functional collaboration
• Work with resource managers from across the organisation to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time
• Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Science or Economics) and MSc/MBA
• 8-10 years of experience (including min of 5yrs as Project Manager) in NPI/LCM within Biotechnology Environment.
• MS Office and Project Management Computer Skills
• Strategic understanding of Product Lifecycle management
• Project management certification (PMP, IPMA)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.