Sigmar are currently working with a leading Fund Manager in their search for an experienced Fund Accounting Supervisor in what is a growing team for the business.
The incumbent of the Fund Accounting Supervisor role will be expected to:
- Serve as main daily client operational contact for a range of clients;
- Ensure all established daily fund accounting processing procedures and controls are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supervise staff accountants on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities.
- Train, coach and mentor new employees, develop and motivate staff within their sub-unit.
- Provide input and feedback to Managers regarding employees; ongoing performance / development / performance appraisals.
- Work with Manager to ensure employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly revenue for assigned funds.
- Prepare and monitor expense budget analysis.
- 3 to 5 years fund accounting background with experience in Alternatives / Mutual Funds.
- Experience in supervisory skills and/or coaching / mentoring
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time to maximize efficiency and to meet strict deadlines.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.