Sigmar are currently working with a leading Fund Manager in their search for an Investor Services Supervisor covering the Private Equity space. This is a growing function for the business.
Within this role as an Investor Services Supervisor you will be expected to:
- Serve as main daily client operational contact for a number of PE clients.
- Develop relationships with all client contacts including investment professionals, investors, lawyers, auditors and banking personnel.
- Supervise staff on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities
- Work closely with the fund accounting team and be willing to assist in crossover duties.
- Review or prepare capital call and distribution calculations and notices.
Review or prepare Investors Capital Statements and relevant calculations.
- Assist in coordinating annual fund audits.
Problem, error and query resolution on a timely basis (with documentation).
- Meet all reporting deliverables.
- five years’ experience in a Fund Administration role with at least two of those working in a Private Equity role.
- Experience in working on a Private Equity systems, preferably Investran.
- Have a strong knowledge of Private Equity structures and regulatory requirements
- Have experience in reviewing Limited Partnership Agreements and OM’s.
- Experience in supervisory skills and/or coaching / mentoring.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.