Sigmar are currently working with a Leading Asset Manager in their search for an AML professional to help support, maintain and develop their Compliance framework.
The incumbent of the job will be expected to:
- Review and analyse AML documentation linked to back book of business
- Review documentation received against procedures and complete AML checklists for second approval.
- Organise all investor AML documents, recording them to the AML database and proper file maintenance as established in AML procedures including creating and updating physical and soft copy investor files.
- Liaise with internal departments and Global Offices to complete AML compliance requirements.
- Share AML expertise with clients and colleagues, and act as Perform research if needed to understand investor type, company structures and resolve any potential issues.
The ideal Candidate will have the following experience:
- 2+ years experience in the Financial Services Industry in particular the investment fund industry and its regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulation within the Financial Services Industry in Europe.
- Very strong risk awareness (preferably EU legislation driving AML regulations).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.