This job is an opportunity for an experienced planning engineer / scheduler with strong MS Project planning skills and exposure to industrial projects.
The job is based in the Kildare area on a permanent basis and carries the opportunity to work on large scale installation projects with international clients.
About the Job:
- Responsible for all planning works associated with the procurement, installation and commissioning of industrial equipment
- Maintenance of installation schedule
- Track planned versus actual progress and produce reports on same
- Attending site meetings (internal and client based)
- Liaising with site installation and commissioning teams for regular updates
- Monitoring original costs for scope growth/changes
- Producing accurate reports regarding any project delays and causes of same (eg site readiness)
• You will have a relevant third level qualification (ideally degree or similar qualificaton in electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering)
• You will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a similar role
• You will be highly competent in the use of MS Project
• Good understanding of the wider project controls functions
• Ability to chair and run Interactive Planning and coordination meetings
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Richard at 01 4744688 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.