Sigmar are currently working closely with a leading Irish brand in their search for a Corporate Risk Manager in what is a growing space for the business.
Working closely with the Chief Risk Officer the Corporate Risk Manager will be expected to drive the implementation and effectiveness of the the Risk Management Framework. This will inculed the Risk Management Policies, Risk Management Plan, Risk Appetite statement and the Risk registers from and Operational and Corporate Risk perspective.
- Play an integeral role in the indetifying and mitigating Risk.
- Continuous improvement of the Risk Management Framework whilst implementing processes for identifying anf mitigating Risk.
- Ensure that Risk findings are presented to senior stakeholders across the business in a timely manner including the Board and Risk Committees.
- Work with the CRO in helping to support the planning and execution of the annual Audit plan along with the Audit function.
- Assist with the Internal Control statement for inclusion in the annual financial statement.
- 7 years minimum experience working in a similar Risk and Controls environment.
- Strong understanding of Corporate Governance and Risk Management processes as well as indepth exposure to the regulatory landscape.
- Previous experience in leading and managing projects.
- Gravitas to communicate with different levels of stakeholders across the business.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.