Due to continued growth, my client based in Cork are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join its team. You will be responsible for analysing, troubleshooting and resolving end-user IT issues.
- Deployment/Trouble-shooting of desktop hardware issues (Windows/Office Applications)
- Troubleshooting of Wireless networks
- Support and troubleshoot VPN connections for remote workers
- Liaise with external vendors on new lab instrument installation/configuration
- Provide onsite desktop support for LAB IT system users
- Maintain hardware inventory database and update with all moves/additions as per defined process
- Experience in ticket and queue management.
- Experience in troubleshooting Cisco networks
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 7/10, Server 2012R2, Active Directory, SCCM and patch
Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport Required
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.