An established multinational software company are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join its team on an initial 6 month contract basis.
- Management of the performance and stability for a complex VMWare, Exchange, AD, IIS and SQL environment.
- Management of Office 365, Azure and AWS cloud environments.
- Desktop Engineering (via SCCM/ Config Mgr / InTune)
- Monitoring and maintaining backup and security requirements.
- Work in a team environment to provide rotating 24X7 support.
- Create system and solution documentation.
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends new technologies to ensure the optimal stakeholder satisfaction, stability, flexibility, and security.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory skills
- MS Server support experience in a production environment
- Virtualization exp (VMware or MS Hyper - V)
- Degree in MIS/IT related field.
- Current MCSE certification (Server Infrastructure, Private Cloud, Message, Data Platform, Communication)
- Any IT certifications in any of the following specialties (Systems Security, SAN, Networking)
Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport Required
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.