In this job, you will execute an effective strategy for Product Quality. You will ensure that superior customer outcomes are achieved through effective supplier management.
What You will Do:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and performing all supplier quality related activities delivering on-time PPAP and seamless launch for responsible components.
- Act as project lead for project teams with respect to CAPAs, driving cost efficiencies & quality system excellence & improvements
- Drive supplier quality improvement work with supplier
- Perform and participate in source qualification by performing quality and manufacturing system surveys and special process surveys. Take first action to protect the plant from non-conforming parts from suppliers.
What You will Need:
- NFQ level 8 qualification in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 6 years of experience in various functions of quality, manufacturing, customer relationship management
- Six Sigma Green belt certification
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.