This is a serious career opportunity where you will report into the VP of Quality. In this job, you will assure the quality of product design from development through manufacture and commercial distribution for all new and upgrade products developed within a Global business unit.
What You'll Do:
- Direct the Design Assurance organizations based in the Company's Asian & European manufacturing sites.
- Ensure design assurance oversight to all functions operating in the New Product Introduction area.
- Define clear roles and responsibilities for all functions to ensure effective execution of the design controls process (R&D, RA, PM, Operations, Clinical).
- Provide timely communication with VP of QA and Senior Leaders on critical design quality issues that arise at stages of the product design process.
- Manage resources to support product launches, appropriately matching skill set of individual direct reports to demands of projects, prioritizing efforts, anticipating technical issues and assuring successful project outcomes.
- Conduct/Coordinate regular and robust design reviews that provide assessment of issues, risks, and resource requirements for all phases of NPI projects.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering/Science/Life Sciences - Post graduate degree desirable.
- Job requires extensive knowledge of Medical Devices and/or IVD design and manufacturing as well as experience in a fast-moving R&D environment.
- Experience managing a design assurance team is essential and preferably experience working with teams remotely.
- 5 years plus experience in a QA/R&D 0r other Technical leadership role in a regulated environment.
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.