This is a career defining Quality Technician role onsite with a leading multinational medical device company based in Galway.
This role involves the implementation of standards & assisting in audits and compliance. With this role there are excellent opportunities for career progression & development.
This job has the option of working evenings, nights and weekends.
- Monitor production levels and drive continuous improvement projects onsite
- Create & Update all manufacturing, quality and equipment documentation
- In conjunction with the team, support validation of processes, protocols throughout the site
- Consistently drive continuous improvement and procedure adherence for production
- Lead investigations related to Quality System related issues to ensure a thorough root cause, containment / corrective and preventive action is implemented.
- Knowledge of and experience in setting up and maintaining an effective QMS.
- Ensure all process and equipment are ready and calibrated
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.