In this job, you will be responsible for the planning, supervision, and control of the testing schedule for all manufactured product on site. In this job, you will actively empower a high performing team to acheive their goals.
What You will Do:
- Leading and providing motivation to the team and taking appropriate corrective action on individual/team performance if required.
- Sharing your expertise and actively participate in the training and certification of new hires.
- Holding performance meetings according to the company policy.
- Working with Talent Acquisition and taking an active role in the recruitment of new team members.
- Updating TMS and taking appropriate action where an individual’s attendance / timekeeping is below the expected standard.
- Ensuring that all areas of responsibility is fully staffed and that constraints are managed.
- Ensuring all activities are completed in line with regulatory (QA and EHS) and corporate requirements.
- Providing required date per testing timelines to support product release.
- Providing team KPI data.
- Holding team meetings as well as attending Departmental meetings.
- Working directly with other Laboratory Testing Leads to make sure all testing is completed as per the schedule.
What You will Need:
- Bachelor Degree in Science or related discipline
- Technical Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in direct people management
- Scientific qualification in relevant discipline
- Knowledge of laboratory GMP standards
What you will receive:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package, Training & Development
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.