In this job, you will be part of the Quality team, responsible for ensuring the Quality of medical devices being manufactured onsite. This is an excellent time to join this Company as they continue to expand.
What You Will Do:
- Support onsite QA activities & assist with new product/technology development
- Create and maintain Quality standards and specifications in line with regulatory requirements. Continually seek to drive improvements in product and process quality
- Implement project design plans, protocols and generates reports for new product development projects as well as design/process changes.
- Perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actions
- Conduct process, product & Equipment validations
- Complete audits, summarize findings & determine actions
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.