Excellent role available for a recent graduate looking to gain work experience in a lab technician position. You will gain invaluable knowledge here as part of a brilliant team.
What You Will Do:
- Complete routine Laboratory Testing and Sampling as per required Statutory and customer standards.
- Verify cleaning using microbiological swabbing.
- Monitor sample quality & Product compliance.
- Conduct microbiological testing/ water and chemical verification checks.
- Collect samples for testing and maintain documentation.
- Maintain and Update Laboratory Procedures Manual
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Food Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience in laboratory testing desirable
- Attention to detail, analytically minded and continuous improvement focused
- Quality focus with a drive to ensure standards are upheld
- Proficient IT skills
What You Will Receive:
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience within a laboratory environment
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Excellent salary
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.