EMEA Product Support Associate
The role provides first Level trouble shooting to end users, distributors and commercial teams via phone, web-based tools and email, including advising customers on the products intended use and addressing specific user issues.
- Provide first level support in troubleshooting customer complaints across the designated product range by analysing customer problems and asking the appropriate questions to resolve.
- Documenting complaints and inquiries using the appropriate guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy of the records.
- Communication of complaint investigation conclusions to customers through written reports and phone conversations.
- Review, prioritise and manage group mailboxes to ensure all inquiries and complaints are actioned as per procedures.
- Resolve and address any complaints or inquiries within the targets described within the key performance indicators for individuals, the team and the company.
- To continually evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Fluency in one of the following lanugages: French/ Dutch / Portuguese
- Preferred but not essential qualification: 3rd Level Certificate/Diploma in relevant discipline i.e. Biomedical Equipment Services, Medical Transcription, Healthcare Services, Nursing, Engineering discipline
- The individual will have a minimum of 1-year experience working in a medical/clinical environment or in customer facing support role in an associated industry and be capable of providing excellent customer experience with challenging technical complaints.
- Demonstrates the application of problem-solving methodologies, detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
- Demonstrates an understanding of the requirements of Technical writing.
- Computer Literate; proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in a second European language is a distinct advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The role is office based but a degree of flexibility is required.
To apply for this position please contact Chloe Walsh at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.