What You will Do:
- Ensure, maintain and enhance compliance within Design Assurance Laboratory
- Lead Laboratory team in Quality decisions and behaviors
- Adhere to all Design Assurance Laboratory and relevant site wide procedures and practices for Safety & GMP
- Support review and release of test data
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of processes and products to support process improvements
- Lead Audit preparation and follow up
- Drive laboratory investigations, identifying root causes using robust root cause analysis tools and sound engineering principles
- Initiate corrective and preventative actions and follow through to implementation
- Support Change Control - Initiate Change Orders to support documentation updates, draft changes & justifications and drive to completion in a timely manner
- Devise and lead continuous improvements activities within the Design Assurance department
What You will Need:
- Minimum of Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in the medical device or other regulated industry.
What You will Receive:
Excellent salary & benefits package, career advancement opportunities
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.