Looking for a Sales Manager with strong experience in Key Account Management in the Medical Device Industry for a role based in Galway.
- Take ownership of the relationship with key customers ensuring that service levels and customer satisfaction is maintained
- Identify key departmental decision makers and influencers and develop a trusted advisor relationship
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with key customers
- Act as point of escalation for key customers
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Key Accounts business including current and projected demand patterns, strategic initiatives, and supplier expectations.
- Negotiation of long-term supply contracts with suppliers to ensure continuity of supply for the customer and revenue certainty
- Take ownership of the sales budgets for key customers ensuring that we meet and exceed targets on an annual basis
- Develop bespoke plans for key customers and departments within key customers to ensure we are exceeding their expectations in service delivery
- Leverage the knowledge of internal product specialists to assist with new business opportunities
- Manage the Vendor Managed Inventory process for Key accounts and monitor customer stock levels
- Experience in medical device industry and working with customers who have FDA regulated products
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels in and outside of the company
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Exceptional commercial ability, capable of negotiating and executing on significant commercial deals
- Self starter with demonstrated initiative, high sense of urgency and commitment to execute
- Clean full driving license
If you are interested in this Sales Manager role, please send your resume to Majella Slevin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 091 455 300 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.