Our client is a start-up biopharmaceutical company who are hiring a Calibration Engineer to join their team in County Louth.
Your new job:
- Ensuring calibration and instrumentation of equipment adheres to relevant requirements and regulations.
- Provide expertise on technical instructions, best practices and SOPs for calibration principles.
- Develop and sustain an instrument reliability program for instrumentation and test equipment on site.
- Develop and lead upgrade projects, managing aspects from concept to final commissioning.
- Develop, implement and manage third-party calibration service provider contracts.
- Operational budget responsibilities related to the calibration and maintenance of instrumentation, standards and validation test equipment.
You will have:
For this Calibration Engineer job, you will have at least 5 years’ calibration/instrumentation experience in a pharmaceutical environment, with experience dealing with planning, audits and budget management in this role.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Strong pay rate.
If you are interested in discussing this Calibration Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.