Financial Controller - 12 month contract – Dublin 2 – 69K
A semi state body based in Dublin 2 are looking to add a Financial Controller to their team on a 12 month contract. This person will play a key role in the finance team. For more details, please see below.
- Oversee all payments ensuring funds are distributed in line with strong governance and financial controls.
- Prepare and present financial reports to the Audit and Risk Committee and on occasion to the Board.
- Manage all aspects of financial reporting including the annual budgeting process, internal monthly reporting, forecasting and preparation of year end statutory accounts.
- Manage a team of six including the accounts payable function.
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Previous people management experience.
- Proven expertise/knowledge in internal controls and governance.
- Delivery of annual reports/ financial statements and management reporting.
- Experience of ensuring compliance to financial controls and procedures.
For full details, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.