Are you a dynamic, energetic and tech-savvy Office Manager looking for your next job?
Have you got excellent Initiative, Communication and Problem-Solving skills? Have you got a passion for learning?
If so, this Office Manager job might be for you!
What will you be doing as Office Manager?
- Management of overall business operations - managing maintenance, facilities, repairs, consumables, vendors and third party suppliers
- PA support to CEO and COO - organising travel, scheduling meetings and appointments, diary management and managing correspondence
- Administrative support to CEO, COO and wider team
- Scheduling support to a team of training consultants - schedule online trainings, webinars, logistics, video meetings, resources and materials
- Managing, maintaining and updating online Learning Management System – updating courses, resources, literature and materials
- Project support - assist with the planning and execution of various projects across the company e.g. system roll-outs, events, process review
- Financial support - invoicing, processing expenses, managing petty cash, online banking and forecasting
What do you need to have to be considered for this role?
- Minimum 3 years' Office Manager or related experience
- Experience in using CRM and / or LMS systems
- High level of confidence, initiative and follow through
- Must be tech-savvy
- Be passionate about learning and training
- Experience in providing project support across the business
If this sounds like your next job, please apply to email@example.com and you will be responded to in due course
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.