Customer Services Team Leader Permanent €40,000
Join a rapidly expanding organisation to support the Head of Lending Operations in the development, mentorship and motivation of a team of executives.
My client supports a remote working policy therefore while the office is Dublin based this role can be fulfilled from any location provided a candidate is available to travel to Dublin occasionally.
- Ensure all daily customer service activities are performed within agreed SLA’s.
- Sign off on all refunds, early settlement, restructures- ensuring calculations are correct and that correct approvals have been obtained for the action.
- Managing the end of loan activities and Values have been booked correctly and transfer of title of the asset is correct.
- Manage the submission of monthly data files to Central Credit Bureau with a focus on data quality to ensure the bank is not subject to any monetary fines or data breach sanctions.
- 3-5 years’ experience in finance, accounting or asset finance industry at a supervisor level.
- Knowledge of asset finance products and end of lease solutions.
- Experience as team leader managing at minimum 2 direct reports.
- Highly proficiency in excel financial calculations.
- Minimum Degree level education in a relevant discipline.
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.