Italian Jobs in Dublin. Italian Sales Operations Analyst. Dublin. Salary 42k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak and write fluent Italian and have you experience working as a Sales Operations Analyst or in Pre Sales or as a Product & Pricing Specialist ?
Well come and work for this company who are one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with their Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for an Italian speaker to work with this Media Software Brand as a Sales Operations Analyst.
This role is an analytical and Research related role along with creating Presentations relating to this Software Product along with Pitches and Pricing.
This role will be working from home initially and then full time in the office once restrictions are lifted. Even though it is working from home, you must be in Dublin when you start the role but can apply from overseas.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- Research and Analytical role
- You will be working very closely with the Sales Team
- You will be involved in Research and Analysis of Industry Trends and Market Development
- You will be creating Slides/Presentations for the Sales Team to present regarding products, pricing etc.
- You will also be supporting the Sales Team through negotiations and helping with Pricing for the final Proposal/Presentation.
- You will be responsible for Pricing and Negotiations
- You will be generating insightful reports
- You will be dealing with Solutions and Client Queries
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
The ideal Candidate will have :
- Written and spoken fluent Italian
- Written and spoken fluent English
- An Honours University Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Business
- IT and Technical experience
- Software experience or knowledge
- Research and analytical experience
- Pricing experience
- Quantitative and Analytical thinking
- Software Sales experience or knowledge
- You need to have good Excel and Powerpoint and be experienced in creating Proposals/Presentations
- At least 1 Years’ experience in a similar role
Salary circa 40-42k depending on experience.
This role comes with a Basic salary along benefits such as 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you, then please email me, Karen Dempsey on email@example.com and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.