Danish Jobs in Dublin. Danish Marketing Jobs. Danish Digital Marketing Specialist. Dublin. Permanent. Salary 33k
Do you speak Danish and have Digital Marketing experience along with Adwords knowledge or experience and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin South on the LUAS line ?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world specialising in Top Media Brands and they have offices worldwide with their Irish office located in Dublin South.
They are looking for a Danish speaker for a Digital Marketing position where you will be responsible for Optimising solutions and building Digital Marketing campaigns along with Data Analysis and Budget Management.
This role will be working from home initially and then full time in the office once restrictions are lifted. Even though it is working from home, you must be in Dublin when you start the role but can apply from overseas.
Responsibilities for Role will include :
- Implementing Optimisation solutions
- Marketing Campaign Management
- Building campaigns for high net worth clients
- Analyse data
- Creating reports regarding optimization strategies
- Assisting the sales team in sales opportunities
- Responsible for packs, bids and budget ideas
- Account Management
Experience required for this Role:
- Written and spoken fluent Danish
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Digital Marketing experience
- Experience or knowledge of Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Adwords Optimisation experience
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience in Google Adwords
- High level of Internet and Social Media
- You need to be Techy
- Excellent communication skills
This Danish job comes with a Basic salary of 33k along with a Bonus structure, 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
Please contact me, Karen Dempsey for more information on 01 4744 630 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.