Recruitment Student Co-ordinator. Dublin. Salary 28k plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do have experience in Recruitment Sourcing, Recruitment Screening or Events and are you looking for a new opportunity?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a Recruitment Student Coordinator to join their buy team.
This role will be working from home initially and then full time in the office once restrictions are lifted. Even though it is working from home, you must be in Dublin when you start the role but can apply from overseas.
Responsibilities for this Role will include but will not be limited to :
- Responsible for sourcing and scheduling participants for Studies
- Customer Services and Administration duties
- Project management duties
- Organising spaces for research study
- Coordinating events and logistics on the study day
- Tracking attendance and no shows
- Building relationships
Experience required for this Role :
- Written and spoken fluent English at C2 level
- Recruitment coordination or screening experience
- Customer Services experience preferably in a call centre
- Advanced skills in phone, email, online chat, video calls, social media
- A good multitasker
- Experience in events a strong advantage
- Excellent communication skills
This role comes with a Basic salary along with a Bonus structure, 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you then please email Karen Dempsey at email@example.com and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking who can meet the above criteria, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.