Compliance Officer South Dublin c.€55k to €60k
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the Compliance Executive assists in implementing the company’s compliance strategies and plans.This role is ideal for a candidate who is seeking to progress their career, is self-motivated for their own development and learning, and who wishes to contribute and add value in a dynamic and fast-paced Compliance environment. Ideally the candidate is working towards their ACOI certification.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements relevant to the business.
- Prepare reports to management and external stakeholders as required.
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal compliance reviews.
- Analyse and interpret investigations and findings.
- Analyse monthly transactions for suspicious activity, liaising with the Money Laundering Reporting Officer as required.
- Investigate activity and carry out customer due diligence, as required.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience within a Compliance role in any area of financial services, which includes experience of AML/CTF.
- Compliance experience must be recent and within the ROI jurisdiction.
- Confident user of IT applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a key requirement of the role.
- Methodical approach to work with great attention to detail; strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- ACOI qualified or commenced.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan today on 4744663 or e-mail:email@example.com
We are professional & Ethical Recruitment Consultants; your CV will travel no further than our email in-box until we have discussed your application in full in regards to this role.
For all our live roles in FS, check out http://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/jobs/banking-financial-jobs/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.